Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Advent Calendar....

Hello friends...
 Today I want to share a Christmas project with you using the gorgeous WOW chipboard products and my favourite Christmas collection this year....Heidi Swapp's 'Believe' collection....

Most of the items used on this project are New Release and will be available for you to purchase now!!  You can go here to see all the new products available!!



I have used loads of yummy WOW chipboard..

WOW products used:

*New Release* Light Wood Veneer Dec 25th
*New Release* Light Wood Veneer Mini Christmas Tree and Bauble
*New Release* Dark Wood Veneer Christmas Bells with Holly
*New Release* Christmas Stocking Banners


I sprayed the WOW 12 x 12 Page Overlay 1 and the Dec 25th title with
 Heidi Swapp's Gold Lame Color Shine and left to dry thoroughly
I also inked the small bow found on the number
 13 spot from the mini Christmas Pack with Charcoal Ink

All other WOW pieces on the front were left in their
 raw state.....The idea with this advent calendar is that each
 day counting down to Christmas, you hang a trinket up...
so I punched a gold brad through each 'day' to hold the trinket and I cut
 up the New Christmas Stocking Banners individually and adhered some wire
 to each one...then inked them in various different colours
...they live in a little pouch on the back of the calendar....cute right?

I adhered Heidi Swapp Believe Chalkboard paper to some plain 12 x 12 chipboard for extra stability, I then stapled the green ribbon to the front of this and then adhered the gold WOW chipboard overlay over the top of it all....I love how this has turned out....

I hope you like my advent calendar and that I have inspired you to get your WOW chipboard out and create something pretty....thanks for stopping by my blog today...happy creating!!

Tarrah x

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful advent calendar, you really rocked that Believe collection!!

Kim said...

very cool idea Tarrah, stunning calendar!!

Lizzyc said...

WOW alright!! This looks amazing, a really lovely looking calendar!!

Sadilla said...

Hi Tarrah!
I found you on pinterest, and arrived to your blog... and wow, I am amazed!! you are so talented! I fell in love with your blog, and your style... and <i'l follow you with pleasure!!
all the best
Sadia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails