Monday, November 18, 2013

Summer Snapshots....


Hello friends...

I am sharing one of my new favourite layouts with today...the photo is of my brother and his now wife when they were back here in Oz for a visit, they were very lucky and got to go to beautiful Hamilton Island while here, I just love this photo of them, it is them to a T!!



 This Heidi Swapp Sunburst stencil is my all time fave!! i don't do a lot of stencil work but I just love using this one...I have also used loads of other HS products on this one as well.....Color Pop and Clear Pop...



 I have also used some yummy Elle's Studio tags and some Freckled Fawn Enamel Dots as well...

Most of the embellishments are from my favourite little shop called D-Lish Scraps...
well that's it from me today, just another quick share!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by.....happy creating...

Tarrah x


7 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

This is drop-dead gorgeous Tarrah. The stencilled background suits the pic so well. Love it!

Leanne said...

oh wow! I love that stencil too! another gorgeous LO..x

Lizzyc said...

That is a lovely photo, and love the colors and the stencil really makes the layout pop!!

Claire said...

Stunning Tarrah - you're right, that stencil is gorgeous and looks so effective with a big photo!

Lizzy Hill said...

Really lovely - I just got that mask & have used it twice already! It's such a FUN one, & the colours here just scream 'summer sun'...unlike the RAIN that's been falling & the COLD that's set in atm!!!! Thanks for making me FEEL warm for a brief mo:):)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerryn said...

So bright and full of fun! I love that stencil too. I have added quite a few Heidi Swapp stencils to my stash in recent weeks ;).

Unknown said...

I can really see why this might be one of your favourite layouts - it's an absolute knockout Tarrah. Love this one too, so much. Really beautiful

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails