Thursday, July 18, 2013

Adventure Time...

I am off to Camp Mojo soon, an awesome scrapbooking retreat that I attended two years ago and can't wait to go to again!!! The organisers held a pre-camp challenge the other week...the challenge was to use:

Single Layout
2 x photos any size
Heidi Swapp product/s
Paint

Here is what I came up with for the challenge...I used a mixture of old and new Heidi Swapp products on this one...I just love HS stuff!

My littlest boy driving a vintage toy car!!

Thanks so much for stopping by....hope to take loads of my Heidi Swapp stuff to this camp and MAKE PRETTY STUFF!!!
Till next time....
Tarrah x

4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Gorgeous! Have a WONDERFUL time.....I'm with you in spirit & I adore that little pop of b&w washi here, too:):):)

Chloe said...

Oh how fun!! I love the big corner!! Awesome :D

Lizzyc said...

Well this is so darn cute for words!! adorable photos, love the look of sheer delight!! fabulous back ground color makes the whole layout pop!!

Kim said...

This is fab, love those corners!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails