Monday, May 27, 2013

2nd SBM Masters Challenge.....Websters Pages.....Looking Fine

Hi everyone!

I am here today to share the second Scrapbooking Memories Magazine Masters challenge with you.
If you would like to see my first Masters challenge layout, you can see that here

I think out of all the SBM challenges this would be one of my favourite!! Along with the American Crafts/Amy Tan challenge these products are right up my alley!!
We were asked to create a single layout and I just loved the Allison Kreft Designs Websters Pages range we were sent to work with, us Masters had the awesome opportunity to work with this range before it was released and before it was even up on the Websters Pages blog!!

I decided to create a layout using the yellow, turquoise and black colours.


I just loved the patterns and the colours this range has.


Thanks for stopping by today, be sure to stay tuned for the next reveal of the Masters challenges I will be sharing in the coming days.
Take care and happy creating!
Tarrah x


5 comments:

Leanne said...

beautiful. I love the colour combo..x

Lizzy Hill said...

LOVE how you mix elements - like the lace with the banner & then the blue flower & it always works so perfectly. Yuu have a VERY good eye:):):)

Lizzyc said...

They are wonderful patterned papers and love the design you have used for your layout!!

Kim said...

Love your design on this one

Anonymous said...

Great colours, they work so well together :) the perks of being a master huh! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails