Saturday, April 20, 2013

Little Bunny....

Hello, hello!!
I am back again to share a layout featuring my cute eldest son dressed up for his Easter Day at school. 


Once again I have used heaps of D-Lish products on this one!!
D-Lish Products used on this layout....

Round Easter Journal It



How cute does Luke look and don't you just love that Resin Bunny? It totally suits my page!!


That's all from me again today, I am starting to feel the cold now, I hate winter!! I guess it's a good excuse to stay inside and scrap though LOL!!
Thanks so much for stopping by....take care all....stay warm!!
Tarrah x

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is so cute.. I love the green bunny!

Lizzy Hill said...

Always LOVE D-Lish bits & bobs...& that rabbit has SUCH a cute expression....really sweet LO:):):)

Kim said...

what a cutie!!

Unknown said...

OMYGOODNESS tooo cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails