Friday, November 2, 2012

Mr. Green Thumb...

Why hello there to all my lovely bloggers!!
Hope everyone has been well? I have been great just super busy as always.
My biggest boy turned 7 at the end of last month so we of course had a party for him. I can't believe we are into November already..starting to think about the dreaded C word!! Christmas!!!

So today I thought I would share my two Creative Team layouts with you....first up is my CT layout for the  November challenge at Scrap The Boys and this time it's a colour challenge with the extra criteria of using two photos and a 3 word title.

Here is the colour swatch

and here is my layout...


Next up is my CT layout for the November challenge at 123 and this month was to use:

the Word- Sweet
technique- Use Wire
Colours- Pastels



So that's it from me today....hope you are all getting into some creating of some kind, take care.
Till next time.....  



1 comment:

Di Garling said...

Both are gorgeous Tarrah. Especially love the pic of you & your sister. Just beautiful.
Cheers Di xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails