Monday, September 24, 2012

Bella Blvd again......:)

Hello again all!!

As promised I am back again today to share 2 more of my entry layouts for the Bella Blvd call. You had to use 99.999% of BB products on your submission so it was a bit of a challenge!! I think the only extras I added were plain cardstock, vellum paper and Gail's Greatest View badges and glassine bag!!








And this one...








I love the bright Bella Blvd products so much, I had quite a stash to use up so even though I didn't make the call, it was a great excuse to make me use it all!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
Take care and happy scrappin' xx 


6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Cute LO's - they are great papers...LOVE where you've done the journaling on the 2nd LO..the top one is sooo cute. That icecream is gi-normous - love the series of photos along the bottom:):):)

Kerryn said...

Oh my goodness that ice cream is almost as big as he is! LOL Fabulous pages Tarrah, you should be proud of them :).

DebiJ said...

My heavens Tarrah - what an ice-cream!! Huge!!
Brilliant pages here - just love your layering & styling. Just lovelu!
Hope you are doing well xx

Kim said...

Oh gosh Tarrah these are stunning, I adore that first one especially love the bright colours!

Moonie said...

very cute work luv... love the pics of Luke with his ice-cream.. making sure he doesnt lose any xx Love the new look of your blog

Gail L said...

I love these layouts! Good on you for trying for the DT! If you don't try, you'll never know! But your projects are amazing!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails