Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Precious Kiss...

Gosh I am very slack, I forgot to post my layout for the 15th of  May sketch challenge at Stuck?! Sketches oops!!! Be sure to head on over and check out all the other CTers inspiring takes on the sketch.

What a simple yet very nice sketch, I really enjoyed working with this one. There are still a few days left of May to get  your entries for both the 1st and the 15th of the month sketches so get creating girls, can't wait to see what you all create.

 Some detail....

Another short and sweet one again so as not to bore you all too much hehe!!!

Just before I go I just wanted to share a photo with you of my littlest munchkin at the park today...he is such a happy, funny, easy going 17 month old. Love you Oliver xxx

Should be back again hopefully before next week is over so stay tuned, take care and happy scrappin x



1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

What a gorgeous photo of your youngest! Love your 'stuck'?! sketch, too...nice clean lines:):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails