Sunday, March 11, 2012

Echo Park....A Boy's Life....

Hi everyone, got lots of layouts t share with you today.......
This month I was extremely lucky to receive the gorgeous, cute and funky Echo Park-A Boy's Life for my DT kit over at Scrapbook Supplies Online I found this range super easy to work with and never once had trouble trying to put a layout together with this fantastic kit......so without further ado here is what I have created.....all this super range is available over at  Scrapbook Supplies Online All up I created 7 layouts (one layout I am still finishing and will share soon) and 1 card..........I still have one whole sheet of paper as well as other bits and pieces left over too!!!

Boys Will Be Boys...

If you pop over to the Scrapbook Supplies Online Blog you can find out how I achieved the super cool background using a Crafters Workshop template.

My Beautiful Boy



Silly Boy



Too Cool For School



You Rock



Rough and Tough



'7' Happy Birthday card
So as you can see I got loads done out the kit and I didn't get stuck once...I would love to see what you create with this fabulous kit from Scrapbook Supplies Online make sure you load them in the gallery for us all to see. 
Phew.......I think that's just about it today, thank you so much for stopping by and seeing what I have been up too....till next time take care and happy scrappin!!!!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

WOW you've been busy Tarrah.. awesome work all around, but my fav would have to be Rough & Tough!! LOVE all the vibrant colour and fab layering!! :))

Lizzy Hill said...

What a FAB job you've done here...you sure do get value for money, too....love the music one, with that treble clef & scallop green edge... & those arrows [chippy?] are GREAT:):)

Di Garling said...

Oh WOW Tarrah, you are on fire girl. These are all totally gorgeous. Your photos are all sooooo great too. Such beautiful boys. Love everything here. Devine. Cheers Di xoxo

Kim said...

goodness Tarrah these are incredible, very boyish and full of yummy detail!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails