Saturday, December 31, 2011

So Much To Share......

Well hello to all my blogging/scrapping friends and a HUGE HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all near and far!!!!
I have been so slack with my blog lately but I have heaps to share with you all!!! I won't post everything in one post though cause you may be here for hours hehe!!!! 
Firstly I would like to share my layout for the Basic Grey 26.12.11 sketch.

I have used some Figgy Pudding on my layout.

Here is the sketch:

Next up I joined in for both the December challenges over at Show Us Your Stuff

First up I did the sketch challenge:

Here is my take on the sketch and of course added my handmade embellies. I flipped the sketch to suit my photo too :)

A little detail.....

Next up is the December 15th challenge at SUYS to use the colours blue, white, a splash of red and a handmade embellishment:

Here is what I came up with:

Well thats all for now, thank you so much for stopping by and for any love you may leave me. Hope you are all celebrating in style for New Years. Bottoms Up girls. I will be back probably tomorrow with some more shares for you. 
Till then xxx

5 comments:

Di Garling said...

Oh WOW Tarrah you certainly have been busy haven't you?? These are all gorgeous, as always. Love your colour combos & your pics are always adorable. Happy New Year. Cheers Di xoxo

Kim said...

awwwwwww such sweet layouts of your boys!!!!!!! and I totallylove the Basic Grey one Tarrah, Happy 2012 to you all!

Penny said...

All gorgeous Tarrah! Especially love the simplicity and cuteness of the SUYS ones. Thanks for playing :)

Marelle said...

Oh tarrah, this is fab lo, love it thanks for playing at SUYS!

Sophie Koschmann said...

These LO are gorgeous, Tarrah!! I especially love the SUYS ones and your photos are so adorable! Thanks for playing :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails