Thursday, November 10, 2011

You Bring Me So Much Joy

Hello again lovelies!!

I am back again today to share with you a layout I did for the Blog challenge #29 over on the  My Minds Eye blog. The challenge is a sketch and you had to use the colour brown and at least 80% of My Minds Eye products on your creation.

So here is what I came up with. I have used a mixture of quite a few of the older lines of My Minds Eye and I also turned the sketch 90 degrees to suit my photo.

 A little more detail......

This is the sketch to create with

Don't you just love that cute little bus bottle cap? That one is courtesy of the lovely Marg. 
Well thats it for today, shall be back again hopefully soon with some more shares for you. Take care all and happy scrappin!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails