Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Get Picky #13 and Scrap the Girls November 2011

Hello everyone!!!
Sorry it has been a little while since I have blogged, I have been doing some scrapping but have just been a bit slack on blogging!!!
I am amazed that its only the 2nd of November and I have done 2 challenges already, they are also ones that I don't join in for all that often either but I felt inspired to get them done!!! 
First up is Scrap the Girls....this month the challenge is to scrap about girls (of course) use multiple photos, have dominant pink and use polka dots!!!!
This is what I came up with, I have used the same photo twice and LOTS of polka dots!!!!

 I have had this REALLY OLD Heidi Swapp mirror for so long so I decided to add it to this layout!!

 Next up is the Get Picky October Inspiration challenge #13. This is the image to take inspiration from and you also have to add FABRIC to your layout as well, I just adore the colours in the image and whipped this layout in no time!!!! 


Of course I took inspiration from the colours for my layout and my fabric is the muslin bow I have added to the layout.


Thanks so much for stopping by and for your lovely comments, they mean so much and make my day.
I will be back again in the next day or so with my Kraft It Up sample for November, stay tuned!!!!
 

9 comments:

Kim said...

ooo thats just delish Tarrah, gotta love pink on a boys page thanks for playing along at Get picky!

Treesa said...

Beautiful layouts, perfect take on the inspiration challenge :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

gorgeous work, I love your GP page - thanks for playing along :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh my! This layout for Get Picky is GORGEOUS! Awesome work!!! Loving both layouts! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Get Picky! :)

Leonie said...

Great layouts here Tarrah, love all the different types of polkadots in the STG layout. :)

Leanne said...

OMGosh! So beautiful... Thx for playing along wit us over at Get Picky..x

Paula said...

So glad that STG inspired you this month...brilliant layout! I so love your one for Get Picky, it's simply gorgeous! :)

Kerryn said...

You definitely had the polka dots well and truly covered :). Fabulous pages! Thanks for playing along at STG :).

Michelle Jamieson said...

Such pretty layouts...love all the polka dots in the STG one! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails