Sunday, May 22, 2011

Get Picky and Show Us Your Stuff May 2011

Back again with a layout to share that I have used for 2 challenges again (I know I am slack LOL!!!) Over at Get Picky for the second challenge of the month they have this sketch below to take inspiration from, you also have to use multiple photos as an added criteria. I have also based my layout on the criteria over at Show Us Your Stuff for this month as well. This time it was to use trims, ribbon and lace and of course something handmade. So I have used ribbon and lace and my handmade items are the gingham button and the straw flower.
The Get Picky May 15th Sketch

A little detail....
 And some more.....
Thanks so much for stopping by...I really enjoy reading all the comments that you leave xx

8 comments:

Nikki xx said...

Gorgeous layout Tarrah! Love the soft colours and all of the trims, buttons and embelli's.......Thanks so much for sharing it with us :)

Kim said...

oooo beautiful beautiful colour combo Tarrah!

Keri said...

Love this palette of yellow, pink, lavender, and aqua here...great little details and great use of the sketch!

DebiJ said...

Gee Tarrah, you do your scrapping in a compact area & do it SO well! Love your colours & textures here - just a well styled page. xxx

Leanne said...

Wow! Fantastic! I love the crispness of the white cs. Thanks for playing with us at Get Picky..x

Cathy said...

Fantastic LO Tarrah.. love the colours and all the pretty details!! Have a fab day :)))

Moonie said...

I want to scrap here...!!!!!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Love the pretty colours! Thank you so much for playing along with us again! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails