Thursday, March 3, 2011

Little Scrapbook Shop Week 3

Hi again all!! I am back again with another layout to share. This one is for the challenge for Week 3 of the 7 Wonders at The Little Scrapbook Shop. This week is The Statue of Zeus, you have to scrap about someone's life changing and also include some metal on your page as well. This is what I have come up with.

I have scrapped about Luke and his life changing as he heads off to big school for the first time. I have used some Echo Park, Sassafras Lass and some October Afternoon papers. 
The metal charms are from My 2 Angels
A bit more detail....
Thank you so much to everyone who stops by my blog, I really love and appreciate every comment you leave. xxx   

3 comments:

Kim said...

awww how grown up does he look!!!, that black background really makes this layout pop Tarrah!

Moonie said...

cute as cute layout hun.... I am loving the school papers out atm... and i have just got to say I love what you have done here.. xx

Cathy said...

So adorable Tarrah.. love all the layered elements!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails