Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kraft It Up March 2011

Back again to share my layout for Kraft It Up this month was to include this quote: 'There is No Greater Gift than Today' so here is what I have come up with, its of my little bubba boy Oliver when he was only hours old. So precious.......
I have used mostly Cosmo Cricket 'Togetherness' range here. I haven't used Cosmo Cricket that much but I do likely a lot!!!
 Bit of detail.....
 More detail....
Thanks so much for your lovely comments, I love to read them all. 

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Gorgeous!! Love the Kraft mounted on paper - looks great! Such a beautiful way to use that quote! Thanks for playing along KIU. xx

Lou said...

Gorgeous LO Tarrah and great use of the quote!
Lou x

Toni Cartwright said...

WOW Tarrah how cool is tat putting the kraft paper on paper..
what adorable photos
love this LO
TONI
XOXOXOXO

Cathy said...

Just the most adorable LO Tarrah.. The green and red looks so yummy and your pics are so precious!! :)

Kim said...

AWWWWWWWWW!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails