Sunday, February 27, 2011

Little Scrapbook Shop 4-7-11

Hi again girls. Over at Little Scrapbook Shop they have a challenge going all year called 4-7-11. Basically its 4 sessions of challenges, with 7 designers all wrapped in 2011. To read more about it, check my sidebar or go on over to the website and join in the fun ;)
Session 1 is all about the 7 Wonders of the World. 

Week 2 was to take inspiration from a gorgeous picture of another Wonder of the world, our very own-Great Barrier Reef.
You had to include, cardstock, 4 different patterned papers, paint and a journal spot.
Here is my layout of Luke at 9 months crawling around outside on the grass, I took inspiration from the colours in the photo, orange, blue, black and a little bit of green.


First up was the Pyramids so the challenge was to make a pyramid album. I did mine about Luke's 1st Birthday. Here is my take:
The front cover
The front and back 
Opened right out
The great part is you can have it closed up or opened up for display, cool I reckon.

Thanks for popping by again and for any comments you take the time to leave....

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Love both of these Tarrah! I love the bright colours in your pyramid and the paint on your layout! xx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous work Tarrah.. Your pyramid album looks fabulous and I love all the cute details and paint work on your LO!! :)

Kim said...

OMGoodness Tarrah how cool is that pyramid album I totallylove it!!!, gotta love learning to crawl photos too, I so love that tree!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails