Sunday, February 13, 2011

White With 1 February

Hi everyone, had a busy week this week. I am slowly easing my way back to work so it means lots of organisation. I think it will be good for me to do just a few hours a week to help out and take the load off a little bit.
I have a new layout to share, I joined in again at White With 1 this month and this time the criteria is to use white + brown + a vintage item(s) on your layout. I have scrapped a photo of myself and the wonderfully talented and lovely Kim Jeffress I met her last year when I went to Queensland. We had  such a fun day scrapping with Lisa Webb and Taryn Stark as well. Go check out all their blogs, they are such talented and lovely ladies.
So my vintage items are the pewter button and the white lace.

'She Inspires Me'
Some detail, I stuck the title to some white cardstock to help it stand out a bit more.
Some more detail, I used a Dusty Attic chippy piece that I love.
I also thought I would share with you a piccie of my biggest boy all ready for his first day of school. He looks way too grown up :( He is loving school though which is great.
Also thought I would show you all gorgeous little Oliver giving Daddy the biggest smiles ever. Too cute!! He is nearly 10 weeks now and getting big. He is such a great baby. 

Thanks for stopping once again and for any comments you leave, I love reading them all.

5 comments:

Kim said...

I am totally touched Tarrah, thanks for thinking of me, so hope we can have another fabulous day like that soon, your little big guy looks so grown up in his uniform and well your little little guy"s smile just melts me I had a little giggle when I scrolled down and saw that photo!

Cathy said...

Such a lovely LO Tarrah.. love the doily and chippie element and what a fab photo of the two of you!! Thanks so much for playing along at WW1 :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a lovely layout, love the lace and doily, and all the yummy embellies you add onto it, very pretty!

ann said...

What a lovely photo of you and Kim.

Moonie said...

Awwww.. Oliver is such a wee cutie Tarrah... and like Corey, Luke looks so cute in his wee uniform. Love the layout of you and Kimmie girl.. simple but ever so stunning.. love layouts like that.. nice to see you still have the time to scrap luv xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails