Thursday, September 23, 2010

Just a quick one today, the layout below is what I did for the Blind scrap that I hosted for the Cybercrop over at ScrapAWhile All the girls did an amazing job of following my instructions because there were a few hiccups in them!!! I do like this layout.
Should get some more scrapping done over the next few days as Luke is going to my parents at the farm for a little short holiday. He is really looking forward to it and I will enjoy the time to myself for a few days.
Back soon......
T x

3 comments:

annette said...

terrific LO Tarrah, love the photo love x:)

Kim said...

love this one too your mix of embellies are so cool ENJOY your time alone , get heaps of scrapping done before the bub arrives

DebiJ said...

Your photos are always special Tarrah, & your LO is gorgeous in everything - title, embellies, paper, plus it is set out so well.
Enjoy your few days while Luke is visiting the farm...rest a bit too. xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails