Sunday, August 22, 2010

Well it has been a little while since I blogged...sorry!! I have some creating to share with you all.

'Adore' is my layout for the 'Vintage' Cybercrop DT only challenge over at ScrapWithV Criteria was to use a gas light, fringe and tassel, music (anything to do with it), an old book page and layers of lace (not white).
The 'Dream' card doubles as a project for being the Guest Designer at Twiddleybitz for August and also for the card challenge that I set for the 'Vintage' Cybercrop at ScrapWithV. I asked for music paper to be used and a birdcage and bird. The Twiddleybitz prodcuts I used are the small Nero flourishes and the small birds on the branch in the birdcage.
'Your My Favourite Deputy' is also a project I did for Twiddleybitz for the Guest DT spot. The Twiddleybitz I have used on this layout are the square chippie frame and the sheriff badge.  
Over at ScrapAWhile they held a Travel ATC swap for July. There were 9 of us in the group plus I made an extra for myself to go with the ones I get. I had never made ATC's till recently and I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for stopping by....till next time.....take care

2 comments:

Ness said...

all beautiful layouts Tarrah and I love your ATC's too. Love Ness xx

Kim said...

Oh Tarrah these are just delightful, I especially love ADORE it is just gorgeous!!!! and I rememeber that bobby layout from our crop sooooooooooo cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails