Thursday, May 6, 2010


Sorry I haven't been here lately...I have so much to catch up with. Have just been to SIA and OMG it was awesome!!! My first ever time going and although I thought it was quietish I got a lot from it. I will get around to sharing what I made etc eventually and also my usual layouts but at the moment its just a quick post with a couple of photos to share with you.

I got to meet Heidi Swapp at SIA. She is a beautiful lady and such an inspiration to scrapbooking. She gave such a warming, emotional and inspirational speech as well. I did the Tattered Angels class with her and I learnt so much about Glimmermist at that class. I had a ball!!!!

 

Come on over to ScrapAWhile from Thursday the 20th of May and running all that weekend we will be having a Cybercrop with no theme. There will be challenges and bingo and fun over the weekend so make sure you come on over and check it all out.

This is the layout I did for the 1st challenge for the Dream a Little Dream competition over at Enchanted Scrapbooking 

Thanks for stopping by....




2 comments:

Kim said...

OMG Tarrah so glad you got to meet Heidi in person, I cant wait till Saturday when I get to meet her, that Notre dame layout is gorgeous

Marelize said...

Hi Tarrah. You're so lucky you got to meet Heidi Swapp!! Glad you had fun at SIA! Love your layout! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails