Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hi everyone.......hope you all had a great weekend!!! We had quite a wet weekend here so I got some scrappin in and lots of playing on the Wii with Luke!!!! He is addicted to that thing LOL!!!!!

'Look Up to the Sky and See...' is my take on Challenge 2 for the 'Dream a Little Dream' competition over at Enchanted Scrapbooking there was a photo to take inspiration from and also to use misting as extra criteria also. 
'Blushing Bride' is my layout for Tracey's lovely challenge for the May Cybercrop over at ScrapAWhile She asked for the colour combo of pink, teal and orange. Also to include a large frame/circle as well. 
'Biker Boys' is my take on the DT Only challenge for the cybercrop at Scrap A While. The criteria was to have no patterned paper, no bling, paper pleating, a raw chippie piece and 5 stars. After I did my layout I found out the my patterned Kraft Cardstock wasn't allowed...oh well I am happy with my layout anyway. 
'Tractor Time' is my take on Kim Jeffress' blind scrap challenge for the cybercrop at ScrapAWhile I have used the new-not yet released- Kaisercraft 'Konstruct' range of papers. 
'Explore' is my take on Kylie's sketch challenge for the No Themed Cybercrop over at ScrapAWhile. Come on over and join in the fun!!!!
'Anne Hathaways Cottage' is for my challenge that I set for the Mad About Scrappin 'Over the Rainbow' Cybercrop. I asked for colour combinations from the song...'I Can See a Rainbow'. Red and yellow and pink and green...you know the rest!!!!! I  chose Pink and Green together. The Cybercrop is still under way so go on over and check out all the other fabbo challenges.
Thanks for stopping by once again....

5 comments:

Moonie said...

Oh Tarrah I love the whole lot of these layouts.. I especially love the wedding LO and the Biker boys.. this LO is to die for.. soooo cute.. pity about the pp.. You have inspired me to do a biker boy page now.. I did purchase some cute as boy pp with cars on it but a wee bit different.. love your work here xx

Melinda Spinks said...

My word you have been extremely busy! Love the projects and how gorgeous were you on your wedding day!

Kim said...

so love all of them Tarrah, especially ypur blond scrapping one...just perfect

Taryn said...

Wow, you've been super busy, Tarrah! love that last pink/green one. Looks fantatstic, with the vine and all.

BrigitteG said...

woww Tarrah !!
you're on a roll here.. looove your LOs specially 2nd one in pink, sooo gorgeous :)

Brigitte G.
http://brigittescrap.canalblog.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails