Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hope you all had a great weekend.
Got some more layouts to share with you.
'Love Lego' is from a style swap that us DT did over at Scrap A While We chose one of the other DT girls to try and do their style of scrapping. I chose to try and scrap like the very talented Kim Jeffress so this is what I came up with.

'Ridgewood' is my take on this months challenge over at ARTastic. You had to scrap about home. I have scrapped about my parents home on their beautiful property in Scone. For extra points for judging you had to include: a green roofed house, a lamp, an arrowed sign post, a bridge and a gazebo. I have included everything on my layout. 
'S is for Sister' is my take on Kim Kendell's sketch challenge over at Scrap A While Kim designs her own sketches and it was a gorgeous sketch to work with. Happy with how my layout turned out for this.
'Three of a Kind' is my take on the 2nd of 4 challenges for April over at Mad About Scrappin It was to use bright colours, 3 patterned papers, buttons, chipboard and a journal tag.
Love this photo of my sister, brother and myself...right before my brother was flying back to London  
                                            where he currently lives. Love you Sis and Bro xx
                                     
Should have more to share hopefully during the week. Thanks for stopping by....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What pretty, pretty layouts sweetie, can't wait to see more :):):):):)

Kim said...

Thanks Tarrah, I'm honoured, you have done such a fabulous job too, so so so love your sister layout, its so elegant,thanks again

Moonie said...

Oh Miss T... what gorgeous layouts honey pot... they are so beautiful and so feminine.. i love them xxxxxx

Melinda Spinks said...

Tarrah, just love the layouts!!! Oh, congrats on your published work in the current issue... clever you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails