Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hope you all had a fabulous Easter break and that the Easter bunny visited your house. I have some more creating to show you again
'My Little Explorer' is my take on the scraplift challenge over at Scrap With V 

The 'Merry Christmas' layout is a 'just because' layout.....I felt like using the gorgeous Graphic 45 Christmas papers. Yummo!!!
This layout below is from an Inspired Blueprints sketch that I did.
This layout is from the Easter weekend Fab Four challenges over at Little Scrapbook Shop 'The Fab Four' being The Beatles of course. This challenge was from the song 'Imagine'. The challenge was to scrap a layout or card using part of the lyrics.
I hid my journalling behind the shaped paper.
This is a card for the 1st April challenge that Mel over at MAD set. She asked for ribbon, a flourish and circles, 

Thanks once again for visiting my blog....




3 comments:

Belinda said...

WOW Tarrah. There sure is some really beautiful work here. I SO love your take on the scraplift challenge. The colours you chose work so perfectly with those gorgeous photos. B-)

Kim said...

Oh Tarrah these are just so lovely, especially love that above us only sky layout, love its simplicity

Unknown said...

i especially love your layout titled above us only sky

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails