Friday, March 19, 2010

Over at The Little Scrapbook Shop Tara set a St. Patricks Day challenge to do a monochromatic green layout, I had the perfect photos from Ireland last August so this is the result of me kissing the Blarney Stone, it was cool.

'Bowling Bonanza' is a DT one for ScrapAWhile Alita taught this double layout to the girls in class so I can now reveal to you the full layout. Used Sassafras Lass 'Amplify' for this one, love bright and funky papers!!!
Well I am off to my parents for a bit of R and R for the weekend....... and scrapping too of course, have a great weekend everyone, I will be back next week no doubt!!! Thanks for looking,
Tx

3 comments:

Moonie said...

Cool funky LO liddle Miss T! I love the green for a change and surely making a statement. Hope you are having a great weekend. I am playing nurse to my DH.
TTFN x much love x

Kim said...

LOVIN that green one , monochromatic are so not me but you have done a gorgeous job!!!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous layouts Tarrah!!!! Ireland - I would love to go there one day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails