Saturday, January 2, 2010

Well here are my latest layouts that I have managed to get done while on my short break from work.

This one below is from the 52 Pick Up challenges over at Little Scrapbook Shop sadly it was the last one for the year. I had such a great time throughout the year with these challenges and it made me scrap SO much more than ever would have had I not joined in. So the theme for this one was Distressing because we are all distressed that the 52 Pick Up is over. So we had to rip, tear, crumple, sand, ink, paint, staple to our hearts content and we also had to use a 'found' item. Something you wouldn't normally buy to scrap with is classed as found. I have used the Kaisercraft 'Dear Santa' packaging tag on my layout.



This one below is from the 52 Pick Up Challenges over at Little Scrapbook Shop the challenge was to go with this poem: 'Something Old, Something New, Something Creative, Something You'. This is a layout of my Grandfather who I never knew. He is my Mum's Dad. My 'creative' thing is having a go at the sewing pattern flower. I enjoy doing vintage type layouts at the moment.

This one below is from the 52 Pick Up over at Little Scrapbook Shop as well, this challenge was to make the flower on the layout using a round punch. So easy and an effective result too.

Thanks for taking a look, til next time, take care
Tx

1 comment:

Clare said...

Beautiful LO's Tarrah....your little boy is so cute!!! wishing you a great New Year hun & a very productive 2010. Love Clare xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails