Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This is my latest layout from a challenge set over at Enchanted to do a layout of a 2009 milestone. My greatest milestone for last year would have to be my trip overseas to some amazing places. The only criteria was to have '2009' somewhere on your layout and to include memorabilia from your milestone.
I knew I wanted to do a double for this as well, I have been wanting to better myself with doubles so its good practice for me ;)


HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY EVERYONE!!!

We went camping with some friends to Myall Lakes/Violet Hill for the weekend of Friday the 22nd of January till Sunday the 24th 2010. We had a great time and the weather was awesome, quite hot so we swam in the lake heaps. Everyone had heaps of fun doing 'tricks' into the lake on bikes and just bombing and somersaulting as well. We also went in the boat so we could have some fun in the tube!!!
Here are a few piccies from our fun weekend :)


Luke looking very patriotic and cute!!!

Simon showing what he's made of!!!! Hehe

Our friend Nathan 'Wicksy' pulling some stunts :)

Simon and Luke having so much fun in the tube

Then Luke got really game and got in by himself and LOVED it!!!

Then it was my turn............and it was fun except a little rough on the old head getting bounced around
hehe!!!


This layout is from the January Sketch Challenge over at Scrap With V that Millie set.
It was a great sketch to play with and I hope to use it again.

Well thats about it from me for now, so I will catch you all soon, thanks for looking
Tx

1 comment:

Mandy said...

hi...just joined at v;s and checking out everyones blogs...will add your to my fav list...xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails