Sunday, January 17, 2010

I have been joining in all the fun over at Little Scrapbook Shop in the January 'Freestyle' Cybercrop. This layout below is from Challenge 2 set by Kerryn Leworthy to use a swipe of paint underneath your title. I have wanted to scrap this photo for a while now, so glad to have got it done :)



Below is my take from the layout sketch set by Belle Comerford at LSBS in the Jan CC. We also had to use at least 3 'found' items. 'Found' meaning something you have kept/found that is non-scrapping material. My three items are the Robbie Williams ticket, the orange Robbie ribbon and the black mesh.

This photo below is my take on the Card Challenge at the January Cybercrop at LSBS The challewas to use the sketch for inspiration but to only use 1 sheet of double-sided patterned paper on all four cards. No other paper allowed besides the cardstock and embellies were allowed ;)
I used KI Memories PP.

Thanks for looking :)
Tx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails