Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Over at Enchanted Scrapbooking they are having a Christmas Carols challenge each week leading up to Christmas. Each week is a new Christmas Carol to be inspired by. The first weeks carol is 'All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth' so the challenge was to use two photos only and they had to have NO or FAKE smiles, 'All I Want' was to be included in title or journalling and it didn't have to be Christmas themed but you could if you like. So here is my take on the challenge, I chose not to do a Christmas theme.

                                                      


This next one is from Enchanted as well and it's the November Limited challenge. Each month they have a challenge where the ingredients for your layout are 'limited' to certain things. This months was to use two different fonts in your title, 1 round embellishment, 2 diecut/shapes, journalling strips and the paper sizes were specific as well, from the 'extras' list there were a few things you could use, I used ink and a pen from that list.



Take care and I will be back soon to share more.
T xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails