Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just wanted to share my creations for the September Cybercrop over LSBS. This one is a challenge the guest designer Melinda gave us this month and she wanted us to use something from the man's wardrobe on your layout. I chose to cut up one of DH MANY motorbike shirts. Thought it went well with the photos I wanted to scrap. LOL

This one is mine for the same Cybercrop where you had to scatter and layer papers and embellies.



This is my interpretation of the layout sketch for the Cybercrop also.

1 comment:

Melinda Spinks said...

Love your layouts Tarrah, thanks so much for doing my challenge, I was a bit nervous about doing it but it all went really well in the end. I absolutely love the shirt... thanks to DH! Melinda x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails