Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Here is my layout for a weekend challenge in September over at The Little Scrapbook Shop, you had to use items/techniques using the letters N-E-W-C-A-R. I used Notepaper, Embossing, Wirlgig (lasercut paper flourish), Charms, Arrows and Rub-On's. I also just found out that I won the challenge so that was a real buzz, so excited!!!


A 52 Pick Up challenge at LSBS for September was to do male cards, this is mine that I gave hubby, he loved it!

Another challenge for 52 Pick UP was to do paper 'fans' so I did this one of Notre Dame.'

This one is a money tin to save some cash for the LSBS retreat next year and the idea is to fill it up in the year and then buy new scrap stuff with the money next year!

This is a Kaiser album I have been working on for some time now of my DS 'playing' the guitar!!


Thanks for looking, hopefully be back soon to post again! See ya xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails