Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hi all,
Well after SO MANY submissions into Scrapbooking Memories I have finally had a layout accepted for publication and I am SO excited!!! I am unable to publish it on my blog but as soon as I can I will if you miss it in the mag. I must say i was nearly going to give up submitting work to the magazine as I was always knocked back previously but it feels great to have had one accepted and does boost the confidence a little!! Here are some others I submitted but didn't get in.

This is one of my favourite photos of Luke showing me his cheekiest face!! It was just one I did and tried my new Autumn Leaves stamps out on.

The one below is of my son Luke at 2 and its my interpretation of one of the 52 Pick Up Challenges from over at Little Scrapbook Shop-this weeks was to create torn flowers in any shape using patterned paper.



This one is of me when I was about 18 months old, my Mum had made this gorgeous hat and dress for me. Its my interpretation of LSBS 52 Pick Up doing a monochromatic layout, I chose red.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails